About Your Free Video Animation
Hey there, we’re so glad you took the time to check out your Free Video Animation. We hope you like it as much as we enjoyed creating for you.
See there, I bet you thought this was some type of gimmick or shenanigans … lol -)
The video animation below was made especially for you, Free to use however you want.
If you would like to schedule a FREE Consultation to discuss our video creation, video marketing, or perhaps other marketing strategies …
… so you can continue to grow your local business, simply use the contact form on this page, or click here. (By the way we can create video in over 50 languages, just in case you’re interested lol.)
Meanwhile, here are a couple of ideas to use the video animation we created for you.
- Add the video to your social media … Facebook, Google + LinkedIn, Twitter and so forth. All of these platforms support video and encourage users to utilize them. You could add quote of the day to it and post it, offer your daily special … you get the idea.
- Your video logo animation is perfect to insert in front of your other videos as an intro. You are planning to use videos in your business, Right?
- You can add your contact info to the video we created for you, if you know how, or have someone do it for you. (another reason we can help . . . lol -) …
The fact is …
If you’re not utilizing video in your business, you’re missing out on your most important problem.
Getting more exposure, visibility, Visitor Engagement, Leads, Customers and most importantly SALES!
I could go on and on about the benefits of using video in your business, so I won’t bother you with boring stats like;
- According to HubSpot, having a video on your landing page can increase your conversions up to 80% and 64% of consumers are more likely to make a purchasing decision after watching a video.
- Over 6 Billion Hours of video are watched every month and video is the most viewed type of media now.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
- Every second, a million minutes (17,000 hours) of video content will cross global IP networks by 2021, according to Cisco (via Forbes)
- 64 % percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
I’m sure you get the point by now, More than ever, you need video in your business… so Let me know if you need help,
Elwood Lee – Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation.
PS … remember …
If you’re not standing out, you’re falling behind.
And don’t forget …
You’re still Here …